University of Rochester Rad Technologist-Lead CT Reg in Rochester, New York
Full Time 40 hours Grade 095 Imaging Sciences-CT
- Acts as section supervisor in the absence of supervisor.
- Troubleshoots situations, coordinates work flow and is involved with working decisions.
- Provides performance evaluation input to the section supervisor as well as hire and fire recommendations.
- Serves as a role model to new technologists and student technologists.
- Follows prescribed techniques administrating scans. Adjusts equipment and determines proper x-ray exposure in order to produce a high quality study. Ability to perform all procedures and participate in the on-call rotations.
- Translates physician's orders into appropriate CT procedures, including preparing and positioning patients for examination and operating CT equipment in a proper and safe manner.
- Maintains appropriate inventory of supplies in the scan rooms.
- Maintains patient recordkeeping by properly using the DECRAD system.
- Handles all CT equipment safely and properly including the PACS system. Properly identifies images.
Requires satisfactory completion of formal training in an approved School of Radiologic Technology. Current NYS Licensure and ARRT eligible required. AART certification in Computed Tomography and three years or more as a staff CT Technologist required. Excellent customer service skills required.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Rad Technologist-Lead CT Reg
Location: Strong Memorial Hospital
Job ID: 207651
Full/Part Time: Full-Time