University of Rochester OCR OnCore Coordinator in Rochester, New York
Full Time 40 hours Grade 053 Clin & Trans Science Institute
8 AM-5 PM
The OnCore Coordinator will provide OnCore Clinical Trials Management System (CTMS) support and administration. This individual must be a detail-oriented professional who can quickly adapt to a variety of situations.
This individual functions as the product manager for the OnCore application and understands and provides recommendations for application set up to align with organizational goals. Provides professional direction within the project. Maintains a working knowledge of application by attending pertinent meetings and seminars.
- Collaborates with OnCore end users, technical support, key stakeholders and organizational leadership.
- Works with internal resources or Forte, where appropriate, to ensure OnCore issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Provides some training, troubleshooting, and support to OnCore end users
- Coordinates the evaluation of upgrades on the test environment and provides feedback to Forte product support regarding the new functionality
- Articulates to functional area experts how the upgrades to OnCore may affect current policies and procedures.
- Serves as the organizational representative to Forte and the OnCore Community.
- Coordinates the efforts of project members to provide investigative, administrative or training support for the project.
Reporting and Metrics
- Implements metrics to track OnCore adoption and presents metrics to organizational leadership.
- Identifies requirements and analyzes and develops reports to meet organizational reporting needs.
- Documents business needs and prioritizes product enhancements and requirements to Forte product support
- Ensures proper allocation of resources.
- Participates in data migration-related activities.
- Attends meetings, makes recommendations, and attends educational activities.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in health care setting with clinical research experience; 1-2 years of experience in application administration and software implementation experience preferred. Familiarity with online database systems is recommended.
- Demonstrate accountability in task ownership and solution oriented work approach.
- Ability to work both independently using initiative and good judgment and within a tea m.
- Knowledgeable in the use of information technology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience identifying and implementing process improvements
- Proven organizational skills and multi-tasking skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail a must.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: OCR OnCore Coordinator
Location: School of Medicine & Dentistry
Job ID: 212871
Full/Part Time: Full-Time