University of Rochester Identity & Access Management Analyst in Rochester, New York
Full Time 40 hours Grade 053 University IT/IS
8 AM-5 PM
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst will assist in supporting all areas of identity and user account management. This includes the troubleshooting, implementation and operational support of University managed directory stores.
Under direction of management, with some latitude for independent technical initiative, this individual will provide the following services:
- Daily provisioning and deprovisioning of accounts for employees and non-employees. Each requires independent judgment and assessment prior to creation while using account and identity matching tools. This includes management of account templates and creations for new acquisitions.
- Interpret customer requests and contribute to system design requirements. Recommend workflow changes and enforce policies based on daily interactions.
- Administration of vendor management and two-factor systems. Requires working independently with 3rd party vendors and collecting compliance attestations and documenting sponsorship while creating accounts. This includes design and implementation of remote access (VPN), two-factor authentication and privileged account management workflows.
- Investigate and recommend solutions to automate manual provisioning/deprovisioning processes.
- Maintain and organize documentation.
- Prepare test plans, test data and integrated test scripts to support unit and quality assurance testing.
- Stay abreast of new technology and all growing aspects of Access Management and Account security.
- Provide on-call and after-hours support as required
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or Information technology related discipline and 2-3 years’ experience or equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.
- Experience with MS Active Directory, LDAP, relational databases, application servers, and access management systems is preferred.
- Experience with identity management role-based access control, user account provisioning processes, and integration with existing applications and systems is preferred.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Identity & Access Management Analyst
Location: Central Administration
Job ID: 212791
Full/Part Time: Full-Time