University of Rochester Environmental Svcs Supvr, MC in Rochester, New York
Full Time 40 hours Grade 051 Environmental Services SMH
2:30PM-11PM; ALTERNATING WKENDS; ROT HOL
- Trains & orients all new staff. Performs all necessary field training.
- Initiates improvements to motivate personnel and build team morale.
- Participates in routine rounding with staff, customer & manager to inspect work and ensure satisfactory performance. Follows through with cleaning concerns. Participates in end-of-shift huddle with peers.
- Keeps up-to-date and accurate attendance records/documentation on each staff. Compose & deliver performance evaluations. Ensures that regular and routine feedback is given in both written and verbal to staff regarding their performance. Investigates on the job accidents and completes associated documents.Ensures all forms/paperwork are completed and turned in.Ensures that bed board functions are followed.
- Schedules project and additional work as needed.
- Delivers supplies to staff on a daily basis and as needed.
- Will be required to work rotating weekends and holidays.
- Excellent communications skills, both written & verbal, are needed as well as excellent organizational and customer service skills.Ability to work in a team setting with all levels of management and staff. Able to handle multiple priorities and deliver a high quality product.
High School graduate and 2 years in a supervisory capacity in Housekeeping or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Environmental Svcs Supvr, MC
Location: Strong Memorial Hospital
Job ID: 207519
Full/Part Time: Full-Time