University of Rochester Asst Supvr Patient Feeding in Rochester, New York
Full Time 40 hours Grade 027 Food & Nutrition Svcs-Staff
Oversees and supervises hourly staff involved in patient tray line functions including meal assembly, distribution and sanitation.
- Supervises the tray line as it pertains to stocking and ordering necessary supplies
- Supervises patient meal tray assembly and distribution
- Forecasts food & supply needs and generates orders from internal stock room
- Records and assigns staff to record and monitor food & equipment temperatures
- Participates in collection of QA and HACCP data
- Monitors staff in accordance of TJC requirements
- Monitors staff for tray accuracy, portion control and meal delivery timeliness
- Coordinates maintenance of food service equipment
- Serves as tray line expeditor for all 3 meals
- Participates and records test tray results, tray line equipment temperatures.
- Assists and conducts routine hourly staff meetings
- Assists patient feeding supervisor with daily staffing and problem solving
- Assists with food and supply inventory. May join in purchasing evaluations
- May be assigned to oversee and assist with Food Production and preparation
- Performs other duties as assigned
Candidate will have at least 3 – 5 years varied experience in food service & hospitality. Experience in healthcare food & nutrition desired but not required. Minimum High School Graduate with proof of completion or GED. Associates Degree preferred.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Asst Supvr Patient Feeding
Location: Strong Memorial Hospital
Job ID: 206803
Full/Part Time: Full-Time