University of Rochester Analyst/Programmer Jr in Rochester, New York
Full Time 40 hours Grade 052 Biomedical Engineering
Development and building of audio-video scenarios for Oculus Rift virtual reality system (VR), to be used in cognitive neuroscience experiments. Assisting in conducting psychophysical VR experiments.
- Building applications for Oculus Rift VR.
- Assisting in conducting psychophysical VR experiments.
- Pre-process telemetry data from Oculus VR.
- Manage Oculus VR and EEG acquisition system synchronization.
- Participates in experimental design through discussion with Pl. Attends journal club and lab meeting.
- BS degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- MS degree is an advantage.
- 1-2 years of experience with VR PC application development.
- Knowledge of Oculus SOK, C++, Unity/Unreal engine.
- An interest in neuroscience is welcome.
- Familiarity with research/lab environment advantageous.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Analyst/Programmer Jr
Location: Sch Engineering & App Sci
Job ID: 206866
Full/Part Time: Full-Time