University of Rochester Administrator I in Rochester, New York
Full Time 40 hours Grade 052 Ortho Clinic Front Office
7 AM-7 PM; OCC WKENDS
Under general direction and with considerable latitude for independent judgment, the Rehabilitation Front Office Regional Manager is responsible for the operations and customer service of the Rehabilitation Front Offices. The Manager is integral for the operations and outcomes of the Rehabilitation Front Offices. This includes recommending, implementing, and monitoring scheduling protocols and standard work procedures within the Front Office while establishing a leadership structure for support and training. In addition, this role holds "expertlevel" knowledge of the daily front office workflows and centralization efforts, including consistently and regularly identifying areas of improvement and establishing employee goals.
- Responsible for the overall operations and performance of the Front Office at various locations. Resolves complex problems related to staff and clinical providers. Executes quality metrics to monitor, measure, and report on patient interactions.
- Independently reviews and analyzes clinic volumes and distributes staff as needed to best meet the front end needs of the various clinics. Identifies plans to improve efficiency and implements changes.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of Therapy Rehabilitation and Enterprise policies, procedures, and workflows as set by Enterprise Leadership, and Clinical Administrators to educate staff and provide training for all staff levels, including but not limited to: Outpatient Access Specialists, Outpatient Access Experts, Lead Outpatient Access Specialists, and Administrative Assistants.
- Responsible for personnel management including hiring and terminations, performance management and evaluations and professional development. Coaches and mentors staff on demonstrating initiative for customer service, and collaboration with colleagues.
- Oversees and/or completes payroll duties in a timely fashion and provide support to staff and colleagues to ensure payroll is completed correctly.
- Ensures consistent office practices between practices to allow cross coverage and smooth operations. Oversees orientation for new staff.
- Works with AA to resolve customer complaints.
- Collaborates with supervising administrators to ensure that front office FTEs and expenses are in line with annual budget allocations.
Graduation from college or an equivalent combination of experience and training. 3 years of related work experience including at least 1 year in an administrative capacity in an academic office, finance office, project management, or the equivalent experience in business with staff oversight.
Minimum of two years' experience in one of more of the following domains: finance, operations management, referrals/authorizations, call center, customer service center. Experience in health care, health care marketing or operations or consumer physician relations program. Proven ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with all members within a team. Competent in information technology, telecommunications, and Internet.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Administrator I
Location: Medical Faculty Group
Job ID: 209632
Full/Part Time: Full-Time