University of Rochester Administrative Asst in Rochester, New York
Full Time 40 hours Grade 051 UF&S; MC Operations
7:30 AM-4 PM
Serves as the assistant to the (2) Assistant Directors of Medical Center Facilities Operations and oversees administrative operations of the office to include: Acts as liaison with other organizational units and attends meetings as required.
Communicates and interfaces frequently with faculty, staff and administrative officers and/or their representatives. Provide advanced administrative and secretarial services to the Assistant Directors. Ability to anticipate needs and execute independent judgment, set appropriate priorities, organize correspondence, materials and action items in the absence of the Directors. Is responsible for considerable administrative details and duties requiring extensive experience with policies, procedures, practices and regulations relative to both facility and support service operations in a hospital or related setting.
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Five years or related work experience at this level, including two years in an administrative capacity in a hospital setting or related field.
- Must be proactive and able to exercise sound judgment and tact in solving problems and interacting with a variety of visitors and professional staff.
- Must possess highly developed & technical computer, secretarial, organizational and coordination skills.
- Handles a variety of material and subject matter of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Flexibility in work schedules.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Administrative Asst
Location: Central Administration
Job ID: 209243
Full/Part Time: Full-Time