University of Rochester Regulatory Research Asst Intern in Rochester, New York
Time as Reported Grade 001 Neuro-Ctr Health & Tech/CTCC
8 AM-5 PM
THIS POSITION HAS AN END DATE OF 9/4/17.
Assists with compiling, organizing and filing regulatory documents associated with clinical trials coordinated at CHeT's Clinical Trials Coordination Center (CTCC)
*Specific Responsibilities: *
Under general direction within policy guidelines and approved protocols:
- Assists with collecting and reviewing clinical trial regulatory documents, including but not limited to, signed curriculum vitae, professional licensure, certification of human subjects protection and Good Clinical Practice education as per CTCC Standard Operating Procedures.
- Reviews paper and electronic regulatory documents for accuracy and content.
- Liaise between in-house personnel and site personnel to ensure site regulatory documents are collected, filed, and archived in compliance with Federal Regulations, Good Clinical Practice and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assists with updating central database of clinical trial regulatory documents, ensuring renewals of expiring documents are obtained, documented and filed.
- Other regulatory document tasks as needed.
Working towards Bachelors’ Degree or post graduate degree. Some experience with clinical trial research preferred, but not required.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Regulatory Research Asst Intern
Location: School of Medicine & Dentistry
Job ID: 202174
Full/Part Time: TAR