University of Rochester Phlebotomist-Trainer in Rochester, New York
Full Time 40 hours Grade 092 Phlebotomy
The Training Coordinator oversees all aspects of Phlebotomy Staff training. The Coordinator also performs all duties of a Clinical Technologist III in Phlebotomy.
- Trains and coordinates the training of new Phlebotomy staff, including program development and revision, orientation and direction of Phlebotomy trainers, documentation, evaluation and remediation.
- Coordinates the retraining of current staff when ongoing errors are identified.
- Coordinates ongoing staff training and development.
- Maintain and update Training Manual and materials.
- Evaluate and Implement new techniques and procedures.
- Assess staff competency.
- Monitor the on-line Test Index for accuracy and recommend changes, as needed.
- Perform all duties of a Phlebotomy Clinical Technologist III.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
AS and 1 year phlebotomy experience preferred, or 2 years phlebotomy experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Phlebotomist-Trainer
Location: Strong Memorial Hospital
Job ID: 201715
Full/Part Time: Full-Time