University of Rochester Dialysis Technician in Rochester, New York
Full Time 40 hours Grade 092 Dialysis-Cardiovascular Nrsg
- Checks and calibrates equipment on scheduled basis as determined by type of equipment; consults with Bio-Medical Engineering in resolution of issues, as equipment problems arise.Conducts quality controls, maintains logs in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Conducts inventory of supplies and identifies needed items to maintain adequate levels to meet operational needs.Identifies PAR levels and maintains supplies accordingly.
- Completes daily schedule of tasks; delivers equipment and supplies to designated locations assuring availability and working condition.
- Cleans and prepares equipment.
- Performs equipment setup for dialysis procedures.
- Keeps supply room(s) orderly and clean to assure safe work environment.
- Maintains visibility and accessibility.
- Adheres to ICARE values.
A 4 year college education and/or technical training closely related to this position; or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required; or a 2 year college education leading to an Associate degree in technical training and 2 years of directly related experience.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Dialysis Technician
Location: Strong Memorial Hospital
Job ID: 203181
Full/Part Time: Full-Time