University of Rochester Data Control Clerk II in Rochester, New York
Full Time 40 hours Grade 007 Purchasing
8 AM-5 PM
Under general Supervision with some latitude for independent judgment, provide support to the Information Systems Group in the maintenance of MMIS data (database updates and maintenance, running & compiling various reports for management & customer support per schedule and procedures). Associate items to contracts, provide customer support to departmental PMM users, add HCPC codes to items as needed. Monitor fax and EDI queues, process vendor adds and screen for disbarment, add and maintain ship to locations adjust PO’s and monitor requisitions awaiting approval. Receive and process supplier qualification documents and solicit updates supplier qualification documents as necessary. Simultaneously manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and other duties as assigned.
- Manage Supplier Qualification process including updating Supplier Database, scanning documents into OnBase, follow up to obtain current Certificates of Insurance and Size Certification Forms.
- Process electronic requisitions into Non-Auto PO’s, make corrections as necessary and monitor the Fax Order Queue to follow up on failed transmissions.
- Database maintenance (i.e. vendor, ship to, item) to the PMM system as requested.
- SOLO System Administration including management of SOLO Registration Forms, submitting registered users to suppliers, scanning of registration forms into OnBase.
- Mail processing, logging/management of requisitions into tracking database/workflow queue and follow up and backup ACD phone line support.Respond to Purchasing Help Desk email requests and other support as needed (i.e. customer service, meetings, correspondence, SmartReq Customer Training). Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate staff.
Post High School degree or equivalent 1 – 2 years of related experience. 1 – 2 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of the University and/or Supply Management desirable. Computer proficient. The candidate should show evidence of knowledge and/or experience in the following: MMIS System knowledge; Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook); developed problem solving skills; ability to work independently; ability to prioritize work; flexibility in responding to multiple supervisors. Strong written and verbal communication, organization, and interpersonal skills preferred.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Data Control Clerk II
Location: Central Administration
Job ID: 201857
Full/Part Time: Full-Time