University of Rochester Clinical Instructor in Rochester, New York
Rochester – New York: The Department of Community Dentistry and Oral Disease Prevention within Eastman Institute for Oral Health, School of Medicine and Dentistry at the University of Rochester Medical Center is seeking to hire a faculty member at the rank of Clinical Instructor of Dentistry (part-time). Responsibilities include teaching and supervising clinical activities of residents at the Eastman Dental Downtown dental clinic site, or other outreach sites as determined by the department. A medical staff appointment for clinical privileges at Eastman Dental Center will be required.
- Education: DDS or DMD from an accredited dental school. If practicing in a specialty field, board examination may be required. Post-doctoral residency preferred or experiential equivalent in hospital-based dentistry or post-doctoral degree
- Experience: Minimum 2 years in hospital-based (or affiliate) practice
- License/Certification Required: NYS license, DEA registration may be required. Must be credentialed with approved DOP per medical staff guidelines.
- Skills: As delineated in credentials and DOP
- Post-offer health assessment, by URMC Occupational Medicine, is required
- Must be committed to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct including the I Care values of integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Clinical Instructor
Location: School of Medicine & Dentistry
Job ID: 199224
Full/Part Time: TAR