University of Rochester Clinical Coord, Psych Pgm in Rochester, New York
Full Time 40 hours Grade 055 Psychiatry SMH Addiction Psych
8 AM-4:30 PM; WKENDS AS NEEDED
The Clinical Coordinator serves as a member of the Interdisciplinary Administrative Group (Executive Committee) and acts as the Director for Outreach Services. Manage outreach service development in conjunction with key service leadership, including other CCBHC service Directors and Medical Directors, and in consultation with the CCBHC Director. The clinical Coordinator is also responsible for the clinical and administrative oversight of CCBHC Director.
The Clinical Coordinator also has clinical responsibilities providing direct services when necessary. Clinical duties may include psychosocial assessment, psychiatric evaluation, family assessment, crisis intervention, group treatment, treatment planning, and case coordination. All of these activities occur in collaboration with members of the Interdisciplinary Treatment Team.
Clinical Team Leader:
- Model appropriate behaviors necessary to achieve organizational and personal cultural competence.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and assign clients within team.
- Conduct team meetings with focus on sharing information, discussing clinical issues, and building morale.
- Assure clinical coverage when therapists are absent.
- Monitor productivity and assist therapists in problem solving around productivity issues.
- Participate in hiring process of therapists.
- Participate in performance evaluation of team members.
- Participates in development of policies and procedures.
- Participate in problem solving and information sharing related to clinical issues.
Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidate must have a Master’s degree in a human services discipline and five years of related clinical, supervisory, and administrative experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires the person in the position to have and maintain status as a Qualified Health Professional, including professional licensure in NYS.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Clinical Coord, Psych Pgm
Location: Strong Memorial Hospital
Job ID: 202705
Full/Part Time: Full-Time