University of Rochester Clinical Analyst in Rochester, New York
Full Time 40 hours Grade 052 Food & Nutrition Svcs-Staff
Monitor, update, and maintain all department food and nutrition information systems software, including nutrition informatics systems for acute care and retail operations. Conduct detailed analyses of defined program specifications, develop new programs or modify existing programs allowing for changes in systems or configurations. Manage, recommend, and ensure accuracy of reporting and reconciliation of financial data from departmental systems software.
- Maintain patient and café recipe database in CBORD.
- Organize and track department equipment usage, repairs, and requests (computers, laptops, wireless phones, pages, printers, iPads, etc.).
- Compile data and analyze for patient services monthly reports (e.g. meal counts, tray accuracy). Provide recommended process for improvements as applicable.
- Support maintenance of point of sale systems in Café 601 and Metro Deli.
- Create and maintain order guide system for department purchasing and inventory management.
- Research and lead system improvement projects as directed by management team.
- Update ingredient information in CBORD with product changes.
- Monitor department scheduling system with current employee information. Provide training for area supervisors and maintain daily area schedule formats for supervisor use.
- Maintain accurate nutrition information for NetNutrition service menus for Café 601 and Metro Deli.
- Create and maintain VGS digital signage in retail and patient services locations.
- Maintain internal and external facing website for FNS department.
- Maintain inpatient unit floor stock site and department paging site.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze department surveys and audits.
- Update NetCatering to support catering needs.
- Support nutrition and ingredient labeling system for retail items.
- Coordinate publicity for retail events, celebrations, and new initiatives.
- Support online ordering platform for Café 601 and Metro Deli.
Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, Healthcare, or relevant field and 1-2 years of related experience (2-3 years’ experience preferred); or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in technical support and MS Office (with emphasis in Excel). Experience in reporting, data validation, strong attention to detail, and project management experience. Good written and verbal communication skills. Experience in institutional food service or food service management in a healthcare setting preferred.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Clinical Analyst
Location: Strong Memorial Hospital
Job ID: 202212
Full/Part Time: Full-Time