University of Rochester Administrator II in Rochester, New York
Full Time 40 hours Grade 055 Wound Healing Ctr-Amb Admin
8 AM-5 PM
- Provides day -to -day management oversight for outpatient clinic, HBO and other wound continuum sites of care which may include inpatient and outreach. Develops and implement customized policies and procedures. Continuously analyzes systems and processes; develops and implements best practices and appropriate changes to improve outcomes in a timely manner.
- Manages and/or coordinates specific aspects of the budgeting and revenue cycle including: scheduling, registration, treatment authorization, profit and loss review, and overall annual budget development and monitoring.
- Develops, implements, and consistently executes a marketing and community education plan. Works collaboratively with the Marketing Department to coordinate market specific activities.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and manages personnel in conjunction with the Manager/Operator's Human Resources Business Partner. Establishes performance expectations, provides regular feedback and consistently manages to the expectations. Completes performance appraisals, promotes staff development activities, and utilizes performance improvement procedures as necessary. Develops an effective team, motivates and influences staff to excel.
- Collaborates with Medical Director to develop, implement and manage a Quality/Performance Improvement Program. Ensures program is integrated into the overall quality program. Participates in Operator committees as appropriate. Ensures timely and accurate documentation in the patient record and input of data into wound database.
- Manages the program to achieve strategic goals.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Nursing or other health related field, and 5 years relevant experience including at least 2 years at a managerial level; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Masters in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration preferred.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Administrator II
Location: Strong Memorial Hospital
Job ID: 201774
Full/Part Time: Full-Time